Do you have a video or audio file that you need to transcribe into text? Maybe you want to create subtitles for your YouTube videos, or transcribe an interview for your blog ort get the script from a Ted Talks video. Whatever the reason, transcribing can be a tedious and time-consuming task.
But what if I told you there is a way to transcribe any video or audio file in minutes, with just a few clicks? Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it’s not. In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to use Anthiago.com, a powerful online tool that can transcribe Youtube, Ted Talks videos or from other platforms that support subtitles, with high accuracy and speed.
Anthiago.com is a web-based service that uses artificial intelligence to convert speech to text. It supports over 100 languages and dialects, and can handle different accents and background noises. it can transcribe videos that can show subtitles. That means that it can extract the subtitles from that video either previously uploaded or automatically generated and transcribe it for you.
Advantages of using Anthiago to Transcribe Video or Audio to text free
Here are some of the advantages of using Anthiago.com for your transcription needs:
- It’s fast: You can transcribe a one hour video in less than 5 minutes.
- It’s easy: You don’t need to download or install anything. Just paste the link of your video, choose your language, and click “Transcript”.
- It’s FREE: You don´t need to pay for the service, it´s 100% free.
- It has no time or use limits: you can transcript videos of any length as many times as you need
- It’s accurate: Anthiago.com uses advanced speech recognition technology to deliver high-quality transcripts.
Steps to use Anthiago to Transcribe Video or Audio to text free
So how do you use Anthiago.com to transcribe your video or audio file? Here are the steps to follow:
- Find a video that you want to transcribe. It can be any YouTube or TED Talks video that has English subtitles available.
- Copy the video URL from your browser’s address bar.
- Visit https://anthiago.com/transcript/ and paste the video URL in the box. Then click on Transcript.
- Wait for a few seconds while Desgrabador processes the video and generates the transcript.
- You will see the transcript appear below the box. You can copy it to your clipboard by clicking on Copy transcript.
Transcribing a Youtube video
Select the video and copy the URL
Select the language and paste the URL, click on transcript
Wait until it finishes, and click on Copy transcript to copy the text
That’s it! You have successfully transcribed a video using Anthiago. You can use the transcript for various purposes, such as studying, summarizing, quoting, etc. I hope you find this tool useful and enjoy using it as much as I do. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues who might benefit from this amazing tool.Thanks for reading
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues who might benefit from this amazing tool.Thanks for reading
Thanks for reading
Support our blog and help us continue to produce high-quality content by donating through PayPal or Buy me a Coffee. Your contribution will make a big difference in helping us achieve our goals. Thank you for your generosity!
Read other useful information
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. It doesn´t affect the quality of the information you receive.